\ɔːɹˈɪkjʊlə], \ɔːɹˈɪkjʊlə], \ɔː_ɹ_ˈɪ_k_j_ʊ_l_ə]\
Definitions of AURICULA
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
1. Pinna, the projecting shell-like structure on the side of the head, constituting, with the external auditory meatus, the external ear. 2. The upper receiving chamber of each half of the heart, atrium. 3. Auricular appendix, a small conical muscular pouch forming the upper portion of each auricle (atrium) of the heart.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A division of Arachnida including those spiders which have four lungs, or pulmonary sacs. It includes the bird spiders (Mygale) and trapdoor spiders. See Mygale.