\ˈɔːfɹɛt͡ʃts dɪzˈiːz], \ˈɔːfɹɛtʃts dɪzˈiːz], \ˈɔː_f_ɹ_ɛ_tʃ_t_s d_ɪ_z_ˈiː_z]\
Definitions of AUFRECHT'S DISEASE
Sort: Oldest first
Infectious jaundice with parenchymatous lesions in the kidneys and liver.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
Word of the day
- See Choltry.
- auerbach's ganglia's plexus
- auerbach's plexus
- auf wiedersehen
- Aufrecht's disease
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a