\ˈɔːkʃənˈi͡əz kɹˈamp], \ˈɔːkʃənˈiəz kɹˈamp], \ˈɔː_k_ʃ_ə_n_ˈiə_z k_ɹ_ˈa_m_p]\
Definitions of AUCTIONEER'S CRAMP
Sort: Oldest first
A professional neurosis, marked by a, generally unilateral, spasm of the orbicularis oris muscle.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
Word of the day
- See Choltry.
- auction ring
- auction sale
- auctioneer's cramp
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a