\ˌatɹɪˌə͡ʊvɪntɹˈɪkjʊlə nˈə͡ʊdz], \ˌatɹɪˌəʊvɪntɹˈɪkjʊlə nˈəʊdz], \ˌa_t_ɹ_ɪ__ˌəʊ_v_ɪ_n_t_ɹ_ˈɪ_k_j_ʊ_l_ə n_ˈəʊ_d_z]\
Definitions of ATRIOVENTRICULAR NODES
Word of the day
- An insurance policy completed. The insurer has received their premium.
- atrioventricular bundle, auriculoventricular bundle
- atrioventricular bundles
- atrioventricular nodal reentry tachycardia
- atrioventricular nodal rhythm
- atrioventricular node, auriculoventricular node
- Atrioventricular Nodes
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a