\ˌatməsfˈɛɹɪk ɪlɛktɹˈɪsɪtˌi], \ˌatməsfˈɛɹɪk ɪlɛktɹˈɪsɪtˌi], \ˌa_t_m_ə_s_f_ˈɛ_ɹ_ɪ_k ɪ_l_ɛ_k_t_ɹ_ˈɪ_s_ɪ_t_ˌi]\
Word of the day
- a doctrine that on the death of body soul migrates to or is born again in another
- atmospheric condition
- atmospheric dust
- atmospheric electricity
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a