\ˌe͡ɪsɪmˈɛtɹɪkli], \ˌeɪsɪmˈɛtɹɪkli], \ˌeɪ_s_ɪ_m_ˈɛ_t_ɹ_ɪ_k_l_i]\
Definitions of ASYMMETRICALLY
Word of the day
fasciculus cerebrospinalis anterior
- cerebrospinal fasciculus, Tuerck's direct pyramidal tract, a subdivision anterior funiculus, or white column, of the spinal cord.
- asymmetrical carbon atom
- asymmetrical data transfer
- asymmetrical mitosis
- asymmetrical modulation
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a