\ˌe͡ɪsɪmˈɛtɹɪkə͡l], \ˌeɪsɪmˈɛtɹɪkəl], \ˌeɪ_s_ɪ_m_ˈɛ_t_ɹ_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of ASYMMETRICAL
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Not agreeing; inharmonious.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Want of symmetry; in the condition of having two sides unlike or disproportionate; structures or organs which cannot be divided into similar halves by any vertical axis.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Word of the day
- Alt. of Vehme