\ɐstɹˈaɡɐlˌɔ͡ɪdz sˌa͡ɪfɪlˈɪtɪkə], \ɐstɹˈaɡɐlˌɔɪdz sˌaɪfɪlˈɪtɪkə], \ɐ_s_t_ɹ_ˈa_ɡ_ɐ_l_ˌɔɪ_d_z s_ˌaɪ_f_ɪ_l_ˈɪ_t_ɪ_k_ə]\
Definitions of ASTRAGALOIDES SYPHILITICA
Sort: Oldest first
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- The surgical cutting or removal of an arm.
- Astragaloides syphilitica
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a