ASTHENIC BULBAR, OR BULBOSPINAL PARALYSIS
\ɐsθˈɛnɪk bˈʌlbɑː], \ɐsθˈɛnɪk bˈʌlbɑː], \ɐ_s_θ_ˈɛ_n_ɪ_k b_ˈʌ_l_b_ɑː]\
Definitions of ASTHENIC BULBAR, OR BULBOSPINAL PARALYSIS
Word of the day
- division Hydroidea, including those genera that secrete a stony coral, as Millepora and Stylaster. Two forms of zooids life project from small pores in the coral resemble other hydroids. See Millepora.
- asthenia deglutitionis
- asthenia pigmentosa
- asthenic bulbar paralysis
- asthenic bulbar, or bulbospinal paralysis
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a