\ɐsˈə͡ʊsɪˌe͡ɪtɪd pəɹˈaləsˌɪs], \ɐsˈəʊsɪˌeɪtɪd pəɹˈaləsˌɪs], \ɐ_s_ˈəʊ_s_ɪ__ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_d p_ə_ɹ_ˈa_l_ə_s_ˌɪ_s]\
Definitions of ASSOCIATED PARALYSIS
Word of the day
- A religious sect among East Indians who believe in transmigration of souls, and consequently abstain from use the flesh animals.
- associated antagonist
- associated counterparties
- associated movement
- associated movements
- Associated paralysis
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a