\ɐsˈə͡ʊsɪˌe͡ɪtz dɪɡɹˈiː], \ɐsˈəʊsɪˌeɪtz dɪɡɹˈiː], \ɐ_s_ˈəʊ_s_ɪ__ˌeɪ_t_z d_ɪ_ɡ_ɹ_ˈiː]\
Definitions of ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
Word of the day
- A religious sect among East Indians who believe in transmigration of souls, and consequently abstain from use the flesh animals.
- associate in management (aim)
- associate in nursing
- associate nursing education
- associate nursing educations
- associate professor
- associate's degree
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a