ASPIRIN TOLERANCE TESTS
\ˈaspɹɪn tˈɒləɹəns tˈɛsts], \ˈaspɹɪn tˈɒləɹəns tˈɛsts], \ˈa_s_p_ɹ_ɪ_n t_ˈɒ_l_ə_ɹ_ə_n_s t_ˈɛ_s_t_s]\
Definitions of ASPIRIN TOLERANCE TESTS
Word of the day
venae pterygoideae pylorica
- A branch portal vein, or one of its branches, that returns blood from the pylorus.
- aspirin like agents
- aspirin powder
- aspirin tolerance test
- Aspirin Tolerance Tests
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a