\ɐsfˈə͡ʊdləs], \ɐsfˈəʊdləs], \ɐ_s_f_ˈəʊ_d_l_ə_s]\
Definitions of ASPHODELUS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- a programming language designed for use on specific class of computers a set of instructions coded so that the computer can use it directly without further translation Programmed language directly understood and executed by a machine, typically computer. Requires no conversion or translation. English-like languages, known also as high level are industry-renown: Basic, C, Java, the like. These coded programs, then converted into machine language, low an assembler, compiler, interpreter. It is different for each type of CPU, often having unique operation sets. in native binary comprised only two characters: 0 1. difficult to read, less likely humans.
- asphodel asphodelus
- asphodel meadows
- asphodeline lutea
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a