\aspˈɛkt͡ʃuːə͡l], \aspˈɛktʃuːəl], \a_s_p_ˈɛ_k_tʃ_uː_əl]\
Definitions of ASPECTUAL
Sort: Oldest first
(linguistics) of or belonging to an aspect (as an aspect of the verb); "the aspectual system of Greek"
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- aspect-oriented programming
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a