ASPARTYLPHENYLALANINE METHYL ESTER
\ɐspˈɑːtɪlfˌiːna͡ɪlˌalɐnˌa͡ɪn mˈiːθa͡ɪl ˈɛstə], \ɐspˈɑːtɪlfˌiːnaɪlˌalɐnˌaɪn mˈiːθaɪl ˈɛstə], \ɐ_s_p_ˈɑː_t_ɪ_l_f_ˌiː_n_aɪ_l_ˌa_l_ɐ_n_ˌaɪ_n m_ˈiː_θ_aɪ_l ˈɛ_s_t_ə]\
Definitions of ASPARTYLPHENYLALANINE METHYL ESTER
Word of the day
- a doctrine that on the death of body soul migrates to or is born again in another
- aspartylglucosamine amidohydrolase
- aspartylglucosylamine deaspartylase
- aspartylglycosamine amidohydrolase
- Aspartylphenylalanine Methyl Ester
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a