\ˈaʃə], \ˈaʃə], \ˈa_ʃ_ə]\
Definitions of ASHUR
Sort: Oldest first
(Assyrian) chief god of the Assyrians; god of military prowess and empire; identified with Babylonian Anshar
an ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria; just south of the modern city of Mosul in Iraq
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- ashton rollins willard
- ashton-tate corporation
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a