ASHTON ROLLINS WILLARD
\ˈaʃtən ɹˈə͡ʊlɪnz wˈɪlɑːd], \ˈaʃtən ɹˈəʊlɪnz wˈɪlɑːd], \ˈa_ʃ_t_ə_n ɹ_ˈəʊ_l_ɪ_n_z w_ˈɪ_l_ɑː_d]\
Definitions of ASHTON ROLLINS WILLARD
Sort: Oldest first
An American author; born in Montpelier, Vt., April 14, 1858. Besides being a writer on art subjects for magazines, he published: "Life and Work of Painter Domenico Morelli" (1895); "History of Modern Italian Art" (1898); "Land of the Latins".
By Charles Dudley Warner
Word of the day
fasciculus cerebrospinalis anterior
- cerebrospinal fasciculus, Tuerck's direct pyramidal tract, a subdivision anterior funiculus, or white column, of the spinal cord.
- Ashton Rollins Willard
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a