\ɐskˈɪstədˌaktɪləs], \ɐskˈɪstədˌaktɪləs], \ɐ_s_k_ˈɪ_s_t_ə_d_ˌa_k_t_ɪ_l_ə_s]\
Definitions of ASCHISTODACTYLUS
Word of the day
- (botany) the development of a fruit without fertilization or seeds
- ascherson's membrane
- ascherson's membrane's vesicles
- ascherson's vesicles
- aschersonian vesicles
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a