\ɐst͡ʃˈɜːsənz vˈɛsɪkə͡lz], \ɐstʃˈɜːsənz vˈɛsɪkəlz], \ɐ_s_tʃ_ˈɜː_s_ə_n_z v_ˈɛ_s_ɪ_k_əl_z]\
Definitions of ASCHERSON'S VESICLES
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- asch's operation
- ascherson's membrane
- ascherson's membrane's vesicles
- Ascherson's vesicles
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a