ARYLAMINE N ACETYLTRANSFERASE
\ɑːɹˈɪlɐmˌiːn ˈɛn ˈasɪtˌɪltɹɐnsfˌɜːɹe͡ɪz], \ɑːɹˈɪlɐmˌiːn ˈɛn ˈasɪtˌɪltɹɐnsfˌɜːɹeɪz], \ɑː_ɹ_ˈɪ_l_ɐ_m_ˌiː_n ˈɛ_n ˈa_s_ɪ_t_ˌɪ_l_t_ɹ_ɐ_n_s_f_ˌɜː_ɹ_eɪ_z]\
Definitions of ARYLAMINE N ACETYLTRANSFERASE
Sort: Oldest first
Word of the day
- Roseolae-e. Rosace, Violet, Ionthus.
- aryl hydrocarbon hydroxylases
- aryl hydrocarbon receptor
- aryl hydrocarbon receptors
- arylamine acetylases
- arylamine acetyltransferases
- Arylamine N Acetyltransferase
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a