\ˈɑːtləslɪ], \ˈɑːtləslɪ], \ˈɑː_t_l_ə_s_l_ɪ]\
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
Word of the day
- 1. A philter or love-potion. 2. infranasal depression, groove in midline of the upper lip. depression on upper lip beneath septum of the nose. [Greek] depression on the upper lip beneath septum of nose(anat.).
- artium baccalaurens
- artium magister
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a