ARTHROPLASTIES, REPLACEMENT, KNEE
\ˈɑːθɹəplɐstɪz], \ˈɑːθɹəplɐstɪz], \ˈɑː_θ_ɹ_ə_p_l_ɐ_s_t_ɪ_z]\
Definitions of ARTHROPLASTIES, REPLACEMENT, KNEE
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- inflammation of the conjunctiva eye
- arthrophyma adenochondrium
- arthroplasties, replacement, hip
- Arthroplasties, Replacement, Knee
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a