\ɑːtˈi͡əɹɪə͡lˌa͡ɪz], \ɑːtˈiəɹɪəlˌaɪz], \ɑː_t_ˈiə_ɹ_ɪ__əl_ˌaɪ_z]\
Definitions of ARTERIALISE
Word of the day
- A species of PERCIFORMES commonly used in saline aquaculture.
- arterial tension
- arterial thrill
- arterial transfusion
- arterial varix
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a