\ˈɑːt dɪpˈɑːtmənt], \ˈɑːt dɪpˈɑːtmənt], \ˈɑː_t d_ɪ_p_ˈɑː_t_m_ə_n_t]\
Word of the day
- a programming language designed for use on specific class of computers a set of instructions coded so that the computer can use it directly without further translation Programmed language directly understood and executed by a machine, typically computer. Requires no conversion or translation. English-like languages, known also as high level are industry-renown: Basic, C, Java, the like. These coded programs, then converted into machine language, low an assembler, compiler, interpreter. It is different for each type of CPU, often having unique operation sets. in native binary comprised only two characters: 0 1. difficult to read, less likely humans.
- art class
- art collection
- art critic
- art dealer
- art deco
- art department
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a