\ɑːmˈe͡əɹi͡əm], \ɑːmˈeəɹiəm], \ɑː_m_ˈeə_ɹ_iə_m]\
Definitions of ARMARIUM
Sort: Oldest first
Armamentarium, especially the literary part, or the physician's library.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- armand barthet
- armand jean du plessis
- armand marie jaques puysegur
- armand-jean du plessis richelieu
- armando palacio valdes
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a