\ˌaɹɪθmˈɛtɪkə͡l], \ˌaɹɪθmˈɛtɪkəl], \ˌa_ɹ_ɪ_θ_m_ˈɛ_t_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of ARITHMETICAL
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- arithmetic and logic unit
- arithmetic mean
- arithmetic mean return
- arithmetic operation
- arithmetic progression
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a