ARGUMENT ON APPEAL
\ˈɑːɡjuːmənt ˌɒn ɐpˈiːl], \ˈɑːɡjuːmənt ˌɒn ɐpˈiːl], \ˈɑː_ɡ_j_uː_m_ə_n_t ˌɒ_n ɐ_p_ˈiː_l]\
Definitions of ARGUMENT ON APPEAL
Word of the day
- (botany) the development of a fruit without fertilization or seeds
- argument ab inconvenienti
- argument by accumulation
- argument list
- ARGUMENT ON APPEAL
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a