\ˈɑːkɪplˌazəm], \ˈɑːkɪplˌazəm], \ˈɑː_k_ɪ_p_l_ˌa_z_ə_m]\
Definitions of ARCHIPLASM
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
Word of the day
St Vitus's dance
- A disease affecting the muscles of voluntary motion.
- archingeay, mineral waters of
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a