\ˌɑːkɪd͡ʒˈɛnɪsˌɪs], \ˌɑːkɪdʒˈɛnɪsˌɪs], \ˌɑː_k_ɪ_dʒ_ˈɛ_n_ɪ_s_ˌɪ_s]\
Definitions of ARCHIGENESIS
Word of the day
- direct form psychotherapy based on interpretation situations (cognitive structure experiences) determine how an individual feels behaves. It premise cognition, process acquiring knowledge forming beliefs, is a primary determinant of mood behavior. The therapy uses behavioral and verbal techniques to identify correct negative thinking that at root aberrant
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a