ARCH OF THE AORTA
\ˈɑːt͡ʃ ɒvðɪ e͡ɪˈɔːtə], \ˈɑːtʃ ɒvðɪ eɪˈɔːtə], \ˈɑː_tʃ ɒ_v_ð_ɪ_ eɪ_ˈɔː_t_ə]\
Definitions of ARCH OF THE AORTA
Sort: Oldest first
See Aorta-a. Crural, see Crural arch- a. Femoral, see Crural arch- a. Gluteal, see Gluteal aponeurosis-a. Haemal, see Haemal arch-a. Inguinal, see Crural arch-a. Orbital, see Orbitar arch-a. of the Palate, see Palate bone-a. of the Pubis, see Pubic arch-a. Subpubic, see Subpubic arch-a. Superciliary, see Superciliary arches-a. of a Vertebra, see Vertebrae- a. Zygomatic, see Zygomatic arch.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- a genus of Hirundinidae
- arceuthobium pusillum
- arch brick
- arch of aorta
- arch of pubes
- Arch of the aorta
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a