\ˌɑːsjuːθˈə͡ʊbi͡əm pjuːsˈɪləm], \ˌɑːsjuːθˈəʊbiəm pjuːsˈɪləm], \ˌɑː_s_j_uː_θ_ˈəʊ_b_iə_m p_j_uː_s_ˈɪ_l_ə_m]\
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
Word of the day
- a doctrine that on the death of body soul migrates to or is born again in another
- Arceuthobium Pusillum
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a