\ˈɑːbɪtɹˌe͡ɪtɪŋ], \ˈɑːbɪtɹˌeɪtɪŋ], \ˈɑː_b_ɪ_t_ɹ_ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of ARBITRATING
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
Sort: Oldest first
The process of bargaining in order to arrive at an agreement or compromise on a matter of importance to the parties involved. It also applies to the hearing and determination of a case by a third party chosen by the parties in controversy, as well as the interposing of a third party to reconcile the parties in controversy.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- arbitrary precision calculator
- arbitrary punishment
- arbitrary punishments
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a