\ˈɑːbɪtɹəɹi pˈʌnɪʃmənt], \ˈɑːbɪtɹəɹi pˈʌnɪʃmənt], \ˈɑː_b_ɪ_t_ɹ_ə_ɹ_i p_ˈʌ_n_ɪ_ʃ_m_ə_n_t]\
Definitions of ARBITRARY PUNISHMENT
Word of the day
- 1. A philter or love-potion. 2. infranasal depression, groove in midline of the upper lip. depression on upper lip beneath septum of the nose. [Greek] depression on the upper lip beneath septum of nose(anat.).
- arbitrary discretion
- arbitrary government
- arbitrary power
- arbitrary precision calculator
- ARBITRARY PUNISHMENT
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a