ARBITRARY PRECISION CALCULATOR
\ˈɑːbɪtɹəɹi pɹɪsˈɪʒən kˈalkjʊlˌe͡ɪtə], \ˈɑːbɪtɹəɹi pɹɪsˈɪʒən kˈalkjʊlˌeɪtə], \ˈɑː_b_ɪ_t_ɹ_ə_ɹ_i p_ɹ_ɪ_s_ˈɪ_ʒ_ə_n k_ˈa_l_k_j_ʊ_l_ˌeɪ_t_ə]\
Definitions of ARBITRARY PRECISION CALCULATOR
Word of the day
- a genus of Hirundinidae
- arbitrary discretion
- arbitrary government
- arbitrary power
- arbitrary precision calculator
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a