ARACHIDONATE 12 LIPOXYGENASE
\ɐɹˈakɪdə͡ʊnˌe͡ɪt twˈɛlv lˈɪpəksˌɪd͡ʒənˌe͡ɪs], \ɐɹˈakɪdəʊnˌeɪt twˈɛlv lˈɪpəksˌɪdʒənˌeɪs], \ɐ_ɹ_ˈa_k_ɪ_d_əʊ_n_ˌeɪ_t t_w_ˈɛ_l_v l_ˈɪ_p_ə_k_s_ˌɪ_dʒ_ə_n_ˌeɪ_s]\
Definitions of ARACHIDONATE 12 LIPOXYGENASE
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
St Vitus's dance
- A disease affecting the muscles of voluntary motion.
- arachidic acids
- Arachidonate 12 Lipoxygenase
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a