\ɐpɹˈe͡ɪz], \ɐpɹˈeɪz], \ɐ_p_ɹ_ˈeɪ_z]\
Definitions of APPRAISE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- a doctrine that on the death of body soul migrates to or is born again in another
- appraisal of records
- appraisal procedure
- appraisal report
- appraisal right
- appraisal value
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a