\ɐplˌɪkəbˈɪlɪti], \ɐplˌɪkəbˈɪlɪti], \ɐ_p_l_ˌɪ_k_ə_b_ˈɪ_l_ɪ_t_i]\
Sort: Oldest first
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- A religious sect among East Indians who believe in transmigration of souls, and consequently abstain from use the flesh animals.
- appliance energy efficiency rating
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a