\ɐpɪndˈɪkjʊlə kˈɒlɪkə], \ɐpɪndˈɪkjʊlə kˈɒlɪkə], \ɐ_p_ɪ_n_d_ˈɪ_k_j_ʊ_l_ə k_ˈɒ_l_ɪ_k_ə]\
Definitions of APPENDICULAR COLICA
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
Word of the day
- an iodide that is used photography, seeding clouds to make rain, and in medicine Argenti iodidum.
- appendiculae pinguedinosae
- appendicular artery
- appendicular ataxia
- appendicular ataxias
- appendicular colica
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a