APPEALS FROM COLONIAL COURTS
\ɐpˈiːlz fɹɒm kəlˈə͡ʊnɪəl kˈɔːts], \ɐpˈiːlz fɹɒm kəlˈəʊnɪəl kˈɔːts], \ɐ_p_ˈiː_l_z f_ɹ_ɒ_m k_ə_l_ˈəʊ_n_ɪ__ə_l k_ˈɔː_t_s]\
Definitions of APPEALS FROM COLONIAL COURTS
Word of the day
- Roseolae-e. Rosace, Violet, Ionthus.
- appeals board
- appeals conference
- appeals court
- Appeals from Colonial Courts
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a