\ɐpˈaɹəntnəs], \ɐpˈaɹəntnəs], \ɐ_p_ˈa_ɹ_ə_n_t_n_ə_s]\
Definitions of APPARENTNESS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Word of the day
- See under Satin.
- apparent motion
- apparent movement
- apparent noon
- apparent origin of a nerve
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a