\ˈe͡ɪpɪtˌalə͡ʊz], \ˈeɪpɪtˌaləʊz], \ˈeɪ_p_ɪ_t_ˌa_l_əʊ_z]\
Definitions of APETALOSE
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
Word of the day
- equip (an electronic circuit or device) with transistors
- aperture syndrome, thoracic outlet
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a