\ˈantɪkwəɹi], \ˈantɪkwəɹi], \ˈa_n_t_ɪ_k_w_ə_ɹ_i]\
Definitions of ANTIQUARY
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Congenital, or rarely acquired, herniation meningeal spinal cord tissue through a bony defect vertebral column. majority these defects occur lumbosacral region. features include PARAPLEGIA, loss of sensation in the lower body, and incontinence. This condition may be associated with ARNOLD-CHIARI MALFORMATION HYDROCEPHALUS. (From Joynt, Clinical Neurology, 1992, Ch55, pp35-6)