\ˌantɪfˈɒnəɹi], \ˌantɪfˈɒnəɹi], \ˌa_n_t_ɪ_f_ˈɒ_n_ə_ɹ_i]\
Definitions of ANTIPHONARY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
Word of the day
- See under Satin.
- antiphon, antiphony
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a