\ˌantɪˈɒt͡ʃəs], \ˌantɪˈɒtʃəs], \ˌa_n_t_ɪ__ˈɒ_tʃ_ə_s]\
Definitions of ANTIOCHUS
Word of the day
- A clinical syndrome characterized by development of CHEST PAIN at rest concomitant transient ST segment elevation in the electrocardiogram, but with preserved exercise capacity.
- antioch college
- antiochi hiera
- antiochi theriaca
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a