\ˌantɪɡˈalɐktˌaɡɒɡ], \ˌantɪɡˈalɐktˌaɡɒɡ], \ˌa_n_t_ɪ_ɡ_ˈa_l_ɐ_k_t_ˌa_ɡ_ɒ_ɡ]\
Definitions of ANTIGALACTAGOGUE
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
Word of the day
- A modification of the aeroplane, having curved surfaces, advantages which were first demonstrated by Lilienthal.
- antifungal agent
- antifungal agents
- antifungal antibiotics
- antifungal drug resistance
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a