\ˌantɪɪmˈɛtɪk ˈe͡ɪd͡ʒənts], \ˌantɪɪmˈɛtɪk ˈeɪdʒənts], \ˌa_n_t_ɪ__ɪ_m_ˈɛ_t_ɪ_k ˈeɪ_dʒ_ə_n_t_s]\
Definitions of ANTIEMETIC AGENTS
Sort: Oldest first
Word of the day
- partial darkness
- antidysenteric virus
- Antiemetic Agents
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a