\ˈantɪsˌɛdəns], \ˈantɪsˌɛdəns], \ˈa_n_t_ɪ_s_ˌɛ_d_ə_n_s]\
Definitions of ANTECEDENCE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- Syn. : inferior vertebral arteries. In embryo, two branches given off from cardiac aorta, which pass through first visceral and unite to form the dorsal aorta.
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a