\ɐnjˈʊlɑː], \ɐnjˈʊlɑː], \ɐ_n_j_ˈʊ_l_ɑː]\
Definitions of ANNULAR
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By James Champlin Fernald
Certain fibrous bands or fascia in connection with the wrist and ankle, etc.; certain vessels in xylem owing to the ring like thickenings in their interior.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Any thing relating to a ring, or which has the shape or fulfils the functions of a ring; from annulus', 'a ring.'
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- The surgical cutting or removal of an arm.
- annuity in arrears
- annuity on the last survivor
- annuity unit
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a