\ˈanjuːə͡lˌa͡ɪzd ˈa͡ʊ͡əz], \ˈanjuːəlˌaɪzd ˈaʊəz], \ˈa_n_j_uː_əl_ˌaɪ_z_d ˈaʊə_z]\
Definitions of ANNUALIZED HOURS
Word of the day
- division Hydroidea, including those genera that secrete a stony coral, as Millepora and Stylaster. Two forms of zooids life project from small pores in the coral resemble other hydroids. See Millepora.
- annual usage value
- annual value
- annual wage reporting (awr)
- annualaggregate limit
- ANNUALIZED HOURS
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a