ANNUAL USAGE VALUE
\ˈanjuːə͡l jˈuːsɪd͡ʒ vˈaljuː], \ˈanjuːəl jˈuːsɪdʒ vˈaljuː], \ˈa_n_j_uː_əl j_ˈuː_s_ɪ_dʒ v_ˈa_l_j_uː]\
Definitions of ANNUAL USAGE VALUE
Word of the day
Graft vs Leukemia Responses
- Immunological rejection of leukemia cells following bone marrow transplantation.
- annual ring
- annual sales change
- annual salt-marsh aster
- annual statement
- annual turnover
- ANNUAL USAGE VALUE
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a